Professional Wedding Videography Services
Brewyet Photography LLC is proud to announce that I've teamed up with a video production crew. We can now create professional wedding videos for our clients!
Here are some benefits of booking your videographer through me:
Click HERE to view our wedding photography packages.
Here's a sample video:
To get the pricing below, you must first purchase a wedding photography package.
A 5-6 Minute cinematic highlight video set to your favorite song(s). This option gives you a quick, condensed look at all the greatest moments of your special day. This is for the person that is looking for an exciting, easily shareable way to remember their special day.
This is a package for the couple that wants a deeper look at their special day. This 12-16 minute Cinematic Documentary offers a more in-depth look at your wedding day by including words from the bride and groom, messages from friends and family and a stronger emphasis on the story of the couple. This is definitely a package for the couple that appreciates a slower, detail oriented film.
This option includes both the Highlight Film AND the Cinematic Documentary. For the person that wants the whole story as well as something sharable.
- Two Videographers
- Up to Seven (7) hours of coverage
- A flash drive with a copy of your film in Full HD
- $600 – Rehearsal Dinner Coverage (1 videographer, 3 hours of coverage)
- $150/hr – Extra hour of coverage. (Per Videographer)
- $350 – Full Ceremony Included in Edit (this is a starting price for ceremony of 30min or less. Inquire about pricing for longer ceremonies.)
- $1000 – Feature Length Film Edit (Inquire for more info)
- $500 – Raw Footage on an external hard drive (Footage will be organized by event)
● 50% retainer due at time of contract signing. The retainer is non-refundable in event of cancellation.
● The video will be ready in 8-10 weeks after wedding date.